San Angelo ISD will host an optional, free COVID-19 vaccine clinic in partnership with Shannon Medical Center this Friday, July 30, 2021, available for any interested SAISD employee and SAISD students 12 years of age and older at our PAYS School campus located at 1820 Knickerbocker Road. SAISD is offering the vaccine clinic based on recent data for COVID-19 in the San Angelo community, and to provide individuals who choose to be vaccinated an opportunity.
- Time: 8:00 am-12:00 pm and 1:00 pm-5:00 pm
- Vaccine available: Pfizer, two-dose vaccine
- Vaccine is free, and no form of payment will be necessary
- No pre-registration is required, and walk-ins are welcome.
- A parent or guardian must accompany students 12-17 years of age, and will need to sign consent paperwork prior to student vaccination.
- Please bring your picture ID and insurance card. Picture ID must be presented to receive the vaccine.
- Shannon staff will administer the vaccines
- In accordance with Governor Abbott’s executive order, masks are appreciated, not required.
The decision to elect to be vaccinated is the individual’s decision. The health, safety and well-being of our students, staff and San Angelo Community continues to be our guiding priority. We appreciate the support and collaboration with Shannon Medical Center in providing this opportunity.