San Angelo ISD is transitioning from paper flyers to digital e-flyers with Peachjar! With Peachjar, district and school-approved flyers are distributed to parents and staff through email and posted on school websites. This new communication system is part of the district’s ongoing effort to focus resources on education while embracing innovative technology, maintaining fiscal responsibility, and reducing the environmental impact of our activities. This initiative will save paper and reduce copy costs for our schools and community partners. On top of that, posting school flyers in this electronic backpack removes a significant administrative burden from teachers, office staff, and volunteers. Peachjar flyers will keep you informed about upcoming activities, programs, and events from our district, schools, and community partners.
- By default, all parents and staff are opted-in to the system. No action is required, provided parent email contact information is up to date with their child's school. If you are not receiving emails from Peachjar, there are two possible reasons:
- Your email address is not on file with your school. Contact your school office to add your email address to your child's contact information.
- The Peachjar emails are going into your spam folder. To prevent the e-flyers from going into your spam folder, add “firstname.lastname@example.org” to your email contacts.
- If parents have children in more than one school, parents will automatically receive digital flyers from each campus.
- Parents will receive a welcome email from Peachjar that includes a username and password. This gives families the opportunity to manage their account and flyer delivery preferences. Parents do not have to log in to receive or view the flyers.
- You will have the option to unsubscribe from the Peachjar service at any time. However, keep in mind that by opting out, you may miss information and announcements pertaining to your child and his/her school events.
- Once approved, flyers will be automatically distributed to your Inbox
- Digital flyers can also be accessed through the Peachjar buttons on the district website and each campus website.
- Peachjar is used exclusively for the electronic distribution of district and school approved flyers. Parent email address will not be shared or used for any other purpose.
- Have more questions? Check out the Peachjar FAQ (click the parents tab)
- Outside organizations will register with Peachjar for a reasonable fee, which is typically much less than printing copies of the information. Click here for Peachjar Pricing.
- Peachjar will waive the registration fee for organizations promoting free events or services. Organizations may qualify for a free account provided certain criteria are met. For more information, please review Peachjar's Community Free Flyer Policy.
- Once an organization has registered with Peachjar, flyers will be uploaded to the system and must be approved by the district’s communications office before they are emailed to parents or posted online.
- To request flyer approval:
- Review our Guidelines and Approval Process for Electronic Flyer Distribution
- Visit www.peachjar.com.
- Register as a Program Provider (Account Type).
- Upload flyer for approval (in PDF format). Click here to learn how to upload a digital flyer
- District staff will review the material and approve or deny based on the above guidelines.
- Please Note: Flyer approval does not constitute endorsement of any organization, program, product, service or event. Approval simply means the material has been reviewed and meets the district’s guidelines for electronic distribution. SAISD reserves the right to rescind approval to any organization or person if a complaint is received, or if the organization is found to be in violation of district guidelines. SAISD reserves the right to terminate any flyer posting that conflicts with district policy or state law.
- Have more questions? Check out the Peachjar FAQ for Program Providers.
If you have any questions about Peachjar, please contact the SAISD Communications department at (325) 947-3838 x524.