Enrollment, New Student
New Student Enrollment Procedures
After you have completed this information, a LVHS counselor will contact you to finalize your registration (i.e., choose classes, create/review your 4 year plan, etc.).
You will need this information to complete the New Student Registration:
- The student's birth certificate
- The student's social security card
- The student's updated immunization/shot record
- Proof of Residence (i.e. utility bill, lease/rental agreement, etc.)
- Proof of withdrawal from the previous school (not required if enrolling in the summer or on the 1st day of the school yr.)
- Although it is not required, an unofficial transcript (or report cards) from the previous school is helpful.
- If applicable, any court documents that are relevant to your child.
You are considered a "Returning Student" if you completed the last school year at Lake View High School. At the beginning of each school year, parents of returning students should complete the Online Returning Student Enrollment (in English or Espanol) in order to confirm/update required information (i. e., address, contact information, etc.)